The adventurous langtang valley trekking starts from the syabrubesi .It also a national park spread over an area of 1710 sq. km.Walking through the Langtang National Park, you may have the chance to see some interesting animals and birds. Animals like monkeys, musk deer and the national bird of Nepal, wild bear, and if you are lucky, red pandas. A variety of sights including Hindu & Buddhist Temples, a cheese factory, and yaks make this trek an amazing one. There are good opportunities for moderate climbing excursions here so allow some extra days for exploration of the extensive glacier system in beautiful Langtang valley. The tranquil beauty and serenity of a Himalayan meadow is an experience that no one should miss out on. This trek is not too difficult, and pays huge benefit for the physical effort with the most stunning views of some of the best mountains in the langtang region.
So if you want to have some fun in the lakes and on the snowy slopes of the Langtang Himalayas, pack your rucksacks and head on towards Langtang region. our team will take you to every possible places, where you can feast your eyes on the spectacular sights.
TREKKING ROUTE ITINERARY
DAY 01: EARLY IN THE MORNING DRIVE FROM KATHMANDU TO SYABRU BENSI (1462M) – 7 HRS:
Early in the morning after having breakfast we will drive to Syabru Bensi (1,470m) via Dhunche. Your adventure begins! Passing through many small villages on the way will fascinate you with snippets of everyday living in these villages. On the way you will see the superb view of the Himalaya, including the Annapurnas, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and the peaks of Langtang region.
DAY 02: TREK FROM SYABRU BENSI TO LAMA HOTEL (2500M) – 6 HRS:
The trail initially crosses the Bhote Kosi, following down from Tibet, and then gradually climb up through the sub tropical forests, teeming with bird – life, to join the trail from Syabru. At the end of trekking you have short climb to the Lama Hotel.
DAY 03: TREK FROM LAMA HOTEL TO LANGTANG (3430M) – 5 HRS:
Today, the trek route follows Gumanechok, Ghoda Tabela literally it means the Horse Stable. After this the trail is slightly gradual and beautiful in the valley with the grazing Yaks. Langtang village is very local and a very old village of this trekking route and the views from here more spectacular as we get closer to mountain. There is a monastery which you can visit shortly before arriving at the village Langtang, the headquarters of the Langtang National Park.
DAY 04: TREK FROM LANGTANG TO KYANJIN GOMPA (3730M) – 4:30 HRS:
Today is a shorter walk but enough for acclimatization. The trail climb gradually through small villages and yak pastures. The surroundings are interesting also because of the famous Cheese factory. Kyangjin has a vivid setting as it is surrounded by snow capped mountain from all side. You can enjoy panoramic views of Kyangjin Ri (4750m), Tserko Ri (5000m), Ganja La (5160m), Langshi sa – ri (6427m), Dorji Lakpa (6430m), Naya Kanga (5844m), Yala Peak (5500m) and so on.
DAY 05: REST DAY AT KYANJIN GOMPA FOR ACCLIMATIZATION:
Today is acclimatization day to rest and explore the area. You can visit monastery, cheese factory; walk up the moraine to see the spectacular ice faces of Langtang Lirung or ascend Kyangjin Ri (4350m).
DAY 06: TREK FROM KYANJIN GOMPA TO LAMA HOTEL (2340M) – 5 HRS:
Today you will back down to Lama Hotel the Tamang village.
DAY 07: TREK DOWN FROM LAMA HOTEL TO SYAPRUBENSI – 5 HRS.
DAY 08: DRIVE BACK TO KATMANDU BY BUS. 7 HOURS DRIVING.
- Land Transportation(Kathmandu to Syabru Bensi to Kathmandu) by regular bus.
- English Speaking experienced Trained/Licensed Holder Guide during the whole Trek.
- Porter during for Whole Trek (one porter for two people).
- Langtang National Park Trek Permit, TIMS card & Any required permits or Official Documentation
- Full Board basis Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as per above Itinerary in Mountain area.
- Selected Tea house Lodge/Guest house Accommodations during Trek( Shared Toilets/ bathroom).
- Insurance, Daily Wages, Equipments and all meals & Lodges of Porters and Guide in Whole Trek.
- First Aid Kid Box( for Normal Treatment only).
- Government taxes & Other Applicable Fees.
- Nepal Visa fee: Nepal entry visa ( US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for 30 days . you will also require 2 passport size photos.)
- Any Alcoholic Drinks, Cold Drinks, Boiled & Mineral Water, Beverages Etc in Trek
- Tips for Trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
- Hot Shower, Battery Charges( Available in Trek with Extra cost or Free in some lodges)
- Unforeseen Cost such as Flight Cancellation or Delayed, Sick in Trek, and Helicopter rescue in Trek. Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control
- Any Other Cost, which is not mentioned in Cost Includes Items as Above