Manaslu Circuit Trek is pass from an excellent place for those who wish to contemplate nature’s beauty. We find the Manaslu Trekking Region in western part of Nepal where we find Mount Manaslu (8163 meters) which is the 8th highest peaks in the world. The region opened for trekking after 1992 AD. The Manaslu Circuit Trekking is getting more popular after Annapurna Circuit Trekking. The entire trekking route is enchanted with the perfect views of the snow-clad mountains, high altitude glacier lakes, amazing landscapes, hills and valleys with lovely alpine forest full of rhododendron, pines, hemlock, and oaks tree.
One of the giant snow-capped Himalayan peaks lying west central part of Nepal; Manaslu,the eight highest mountain in the world, is a famous attraction of Nepal. The peaks have religious significance for the locals and for the adventurists its Base Camp is an ideal option for a adventurous trek. Usually, trekkers thronged towards this region between April to June & September to November.
Manaslu circuit is special destination and Reckoned to be the most popular trekking trails in Nepal, at Manaslu area the lush green forests and enchanting rivers; the beautiful and the consistent pleasant climate highlight the beauty of the region. The trek starts from Kathmandu then to Arughat, a busy bazaar in the heart of Nepal and ends at Bulbule.
Also, a wide variety of wild plants can be easily found on this trail.You can also see rarely seen species of animals like snow leopard, musk deer, Himalayan Tahr and so on. Also, 20 species of birds and 3 species of reptiles in the Manaslu Conservation Area. In short,the Manaslu region is famous for its high altitude glacier lakes, fascinating flora and fauna, cultural diversity and richness which make it one of the favorite destinations for trekkers around the world.
This is a delightful trek through a beautiful and unspoiled corner of the Himalayas with excellent green campsites. Visits to several villages provide a wealth of cultural interest and help to make this a entirely memorable trekking holiday in an area visited by few adventure trekker.
Manaslu Circuit Trek Itinerary
Day 01 : Drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola (710m) : 7 – 8 hrs
Day 02 : Trek from Soti Khola to Maccha Khola (900m): 5 – 6 hrs
Day 03 : Trek from Maccha Khola to Jagat (1410m): 5 – 6 hrs
Day 04 : Trek from Jagat to Deng (1804m): 5- 6 hrs
Day 05 : Trek from Deng to Namrung (2630m): 5 – 6 hrs
Day 06 : Trek from Namrung to Lho (3180m): 4 – 5 hrs
Day 07 : Trek from Lho to Samagaon (3530m): 4 – 5 hrs
Day 08 : Rest and explore in Samagaon and near Pungyen gompa – Samagaon: 6 – 7 hrs exploration
Day 09 : Trek from Samagaon to Samdo (3860m): 4 – 5 hrs
Day 10 : Trek from Samdo to Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. (4460m): 4 – 5 hrs
Day 11 : Trek from Dharamsala to Larkya la (5160m) – Bimthang (3720m): 8 – 9 hrs
Day 12 : Trek from Bimthang to Tilije (2300m): 4 – 5 hrs
Day 13 : Trek from Tilije to Tal (1700m): 5 – 6 hrs
Day 14 : Trek from Tal to Syange (1080m): 6 – 7 hrs
Day 15 : Trek from Syange to Besisahar and drive from Besisahar to Kathmandu: 7-8 hrs drive.
- Tea house/Lodge accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water during the trek.
- Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
- Hot shower, battery charges during the trek.
- Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
- Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
- Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above.